sreda, 20. maj 2020

PANCAKES

V prejšnjem tednu so učenke in učenci 7. a razreda pekli palačinke. Kako je to naredila Eva, si lahko preberete v spodnjem besedilu.


Yesterday I made some pancakes.
First I broke 3 eggs. I added some flour and some milk. Then I mixed everything together. After that I added two pinches of salt and one glass of mineral water. Then I mixed again.
It was time to cook the pancakes.
First I put some oil into a pan and I waited some time so that pan became hot. Then I poured a ladle of batter into the pan and waited a little bit. When the pancake was cooked on one side I flipped it over and again waited a little bit. When the pancake was cooked I put it on a plate. I cooked the pancakes until the batter ran out.
Then I took two pancakes and spread them with nutella. Finally, I ate them. They were delicious!
Eva Bajuk, 7. a
Slastne palačinke na kokosovem olju | Bodi eko
Pripravila Patricija Jug