petek, 8. maj 2020

MY DAY BEFORE CORONA VIRUS

V 6. razredu so smo se pri angleščini učili, kako opišemo svoj dan. Klara in Aljaž sta zapisala, kakšen je bil njun vsakdanjik pred izbruhom epidemije koronavirusa.

Every morning I usually wake up at half past six and I get dressed. Then I eat breakfast with my family. I like traditional Slovene breakfast. This is bread with butter and honey. I drink cocoa. After breakfast I brush my teeth and I comb my hair. Then I take my schoolbag and I walk to the bus station.The bus arrives at the bus station at twenty to eight.I usually come to school at five to eight. At eight o´clock school lesons begin. At school I have a snack.The school lesons end at half past twelve.Then I eat lunch. After lunch I play football with my schoolfriends. At twenty to two in the afternoon the bus takes me home. At home I first have a break, I watch TV or I play games with my friends. Then I do my homework and I study. At five o´clock I go to music school, where I play the accordion. When I come home I have dinner with my family. After dinner I have a shower and I brush my teeth.Then I sometimes watch TV or I play video games with my friends. At nine o´clock in the evening I go to bed.

Aljaž Bremec, 6. a


GOOD MORNING! I wake up at seven o'clock in the morning. Then I have breakfast, usually I eat cereals with milk. After breakfast I prepare for school. I put on my clothes and after that I go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, I wash my face and I comb my hair. Then I put on my shoes, I give a big hug to mum and I go to the bus station at half past seven.
The bus drives me to the school. Lessons start at eight o’clock and usually finish at half past twelve. I have lunch at the school cafeteria and then I go home by bus at quarter to two in the afternoon. When I arrive home I do my homework and I study. In my free time I usually watch TV, play games on my phone or I visit my friends. Once a week I have piano lessons and dancing lessons.
In the evening I have dinner with my family. After dinner I watch TV and I prepare my school bag for the next day. At nine o’clock I take a shower, I brush my teeth and I put some cream on my face. At ten o’clock I go to bed. GOOD NIGHT!

Klara Kogoj, 6. a

Pripravila Patricija Jug